(Katowice, Poland–July 25, 2013) Press release: Jujubee Games Studio reveals the launch date and the official trailer for “Suspect in Sight! Anniversary Edition”!
Suspect in Sight! Anniversary Edition is the refreshed, polished and ultimate version of last year’s highly-acclaimed game by Jujubee!
30 missions, 3 cities to discover, XP points to collect, 4 choppers to master, sarcastic humor, cool story and many unlockables!
New video trailer: http://bit.ly/15hTszb
Coming August 1, 2013 for iOS and Android.
“Live the life of Rob, the ultimate badass police officer, who gets things done! Fly his police chopper and use its spotlight to catch criminals on the loose! Bring law and order back to three great American cities – Miami, New York and Los Angeles! Unveil comic frames drawn by one of word’s best comic artists and help Rob succeed in his quest to deliver justice!
Highly detailed 3D graphics, great music and sounds, cool bonuses, unique and addicting gameplay, 3 cities to discover, trophies to collect, a grain of ribalt humor and so much more in this fast-paced adrenaline arcade masterpiece!”
Features and highlights:
- 3 amazing cities to discover (Miami, New York, Los Angeles)!
- 30 addicting and fun missions!
- Cool music and real police sounds!
- 4 police choppers to master!
- Additional game modes to unlock!
- Tasty and useful bonuses!
- Unique police trophies to collect!
- Precise and fun controls!
- Full accelerometer support!
- Hours of intense arcade action!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Superb comic story to unveil!
- A grain of ribalt humor!
- Apple TV and TV Out support!
- iCloud support – one save file for all devices!
- Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center!
- Facebook and Twitter support!
- Universal App!
- And much more!
Jujubee is a game development studio behind such titles as FLASHOUT 3D and Suspect in Sight. It was founded by former members of CD Projekt RED, Traveller’s Tales and Infinite Dreams and its goal is to create great looking and addictively fun games for various platforms – especially iOS, Android, Mac, and PC.
At Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany, the company will be showcasing its two new titles: FLASHOUT 2 and Spellcrafter (a unique story-driven RPG).
For more information on Jujubee and its products please visit the studio’s official website: http://jujubee.pl. Also make sure to follow the company’s page on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.